02-26-2008: The Indianapolis StarIs there a doctor in the house?Maybe not, but at-home health tests can offer privacy and convenience
HairConfirm – What it tests: Whether a person has used illicit drugs in the past 90 days. Screens for marijuana, cocaine, opiates, amphetamine and PCP/angel dust.
– How it works: Take a sample of 90 to 120 hairs that are at least 1.5 inches in length. The sample is then mailed to a laboratory that analyzes it for evidence of drug use. Results are available anonymously online.
– Intended for: Parents who suspect their children may be using drugs. Could also be used in any other situation where someone wants to confirm or rule out illicit drug use.
– Cost: $64.99
Click here for full article.
02-26-2008: The Indianapolis Star
- Drug Testing for a Drug-Free Home (18)
- Drug Testing News (7)
- HairConfirm (3)
- HairConfirm In the News (94)
- HairConfirm on Blogs (14)
- HairConfirm on the Radio (22)
- HairConfirm on TV (19)
- HairConfirm Press Releases (12)
- List of Online Retailers (2)
- List of Retail Outlets (1)
- Other (4)
- Product Pictures (2)
- Real Life Stories (2)
- SalivaConfirm (3)
- Loading tweets ...
- Follow @HairConfirm on twitter.